We understand that training has a double cost: the cost for the training and the cost of lost time while attending trainings. Scholarships are made possible with funding from the Texas Health and Human Services Commission through its Texas Veterans + Family Alliance Grant Program and from the Bob Woodruff Foundation. No additional application is needed to be considered for a Scholarship.
Continuing Education Credits will be provided.
Apply now to reserve your spot.
San Antonio and denton trainings closed
Organizations and mental health providers are eligible to apply to join the Regional Learning Collaboratives if they are:
- Providing services to veterans or family members of veterans at the time of submitting the application.
- Mental health providers who are licensed to practice independently (LCSWs, LMFTs, LPC, Licensed psychologist). We may accept LMSW, LPC-Is and other mental health professionals practicing under supervision on a case by case basis. We encourage everyone to apply for consideration.
- Community-based organizations, private practices, state-funded organizations or clinical providers in university settings are eligible.
- Those who work as part of an agency must receive agency approval to participate.
- Multiple providers per organization are eligible and encouraged to apply.
- Providers may attend one training in either Prolonged Exposure or Cognitive Processing Therapy.
Not eligible: Federal organizations or mental health providers of regional Veterans Affairs hospitals and military treatment facilities.